Do you need reliable website support and better online marketing results?
Join a growing community of WordPress website owners who are now free to pursue their goals because our dependable team manages their time-consuming website and marketing support.
Website Care Member Benefits
– Website –
- Direct email, phone or chat support. We take pride in our ability to answer questions/solve problems for you quickly and competently
- Receive customized training and access a growing library of instructional how-to videos that cover your site’s fundamentals
- 3 Administrative Tasks a month. You tell us what update your site needs and we do it
- Secure, fast and reliable WordPress website hosting
- All WordPress core and plugin updates are vetted and tested before being applied
- Automatic cloud backups that guarantee your site can be quickly restored if something does go wrong
- Content delivery networks and SSL for e-commerce sites or sites needing elevated security and distributed performance optimization
- 24/7 security monitoring that protects your site against hackers and malware, and in the unlikely event you do get hacked, we fix it for you
- Website health monitoring looks for broken links, performance errors, and availability interruptions
- Performance monitoring checks speed, optimizes databases and servers, uses site caching, prepares for activity spikes, looks for ways to minify files, and provides spam protection
From time-to-time, you’ll have additional development requests for your site because strategy changes, you need a new feature, or want additional functionality.
As a Website Care Member, your development requests take priority in our coding schedule, and you save money by getting a discount on all quotes.
– Marketing Support –
- Beautiful and easy-to-read reports/dashboards that track website goals and conversion rates
- Aggregated performance data from your social media accounts, paid advertising campaigns, newsletter/email marketing, etc., so that you can see in one place how all these channels are performing
- Popular content and trending reports for your market, which you can then leverage in your own marketing strategy
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Keyword ranking and tracking reports
- Competitor monitoring: keyword rankings and backlink profiles
- Periodic site audits that identify issues/opportunities
- Search monitoring alerts that catch problems before impacting your rankings
- SEO coaching: ask questions, seek advice or use us as an independent eye to evaluate someone else’s SEO work
$89/month if billed annually
No Contracts. Cancel Any Time.
What Other Members Are Saying…
Website Care FAQs
No problem. We offer “volume” discounting for Website Care Members with more than one site, which also includes access to more than 3 Administrative Tasks a month. Contact us for more information on a Multi-site Membership.
Any number of things that can be managed through your website’s admin dashboard, like:
- Publishing or making changes to webpage or blogpost content
- Optimizing and publishing an image or other rich-media
- Making menu and taxonomy adjustments
- Administering an installed plugin
- Tweaking colors, font styles, or other minor design features
- Applying on-page SEO enhancements
Absolutely! As a valued Website Care Member your development requests take priority in our schedule.
We use Google Analytics and Google Data Studio in addition to other proprietary processes that aggregate your online marketing data so that it appears in easy-to-read dashboards.
We do but there is an additional fee to cover call tracking costs. Contact us for more info.
For any client website we design and build we offer you and your team personalized training sessions so that you get to know your new website and how it works. Normally this training is done online with one of our team members. After that, and for any clients that transfer their websites to one of our Website Care Membership, you can access any of our WordPress training videos from our comprehensive and growing library or arrange for personal 1-on-1 training.
Rates do not include any third party licensing fees for add-on services or software your site or marketing activities may require.
Absolutely. We are all about a relationship with you and your website, so we would hate to see you go but we know financial needs weigh on many decisions and don’t want to lock anyone in. Request a cancellation via email to [email protected], and we will immediately stop the next payment and send you the latest backup of your website. No refunds for annual plans paid in advance.
Although this membership was originally intended for sites we built or redesigned, it’s popularity has caused us to welcome all members who are looking for a long term relationship with a dedicated and professional WordPress website support team. Contact us, and we’ll see if your site(s) are membership material.
Website Care Right
They do not, but every month your available tasks are reserved in our support queue and will receive priority attention.
We’ve been doing this for a while and are first and foremost here to support you, so we know you can get busy from time-to-time. If you exceed your monthly admin tasks every so often, we’ll let it slide, but if it becomes a regular occurrence, then maybe moving you to the Dedicated Webmaster Plan makes sense.
This is best for clients who consistently have a lot of monthly administrative tasks and would rather have us handle them all. No counting tasks on our end, your queue is unlimited. We essentially become your full-time, in-house web administrator. Dedicated Webmaster Plans are quoted based on individual needs and are a minimum 12 month commitment. Think you need a Dedicated Webmaster? Contact us today to see how we can help.
Great question. Accurate and timely website analytics that focus on the most relevant metrics for your website’s growth are extremely important. We meet with a lot of future clients who unfortunately have little to no reporting setup or superficial/incorrect reporting. This is essentially like flying a plane without looking at your gauges or a map! If you’re not measuring your performance and setting goals in your analytics, then you’ll never reach your goals. We take reporting very seriously because it empowers you to get the most out of your website and online marketing activities.
Content is still king and knowing which content your audiences are taking an interest in – whether it be blogs, social media, photos or video – is critically important to your own content marketing strategy being effective. We provide you a continuous feed of trending content ideas specific to your market that you can use to spot trends, monitor competitors, find influencers, plug into your social media updates, and use to come up with your own content ideas.
Our Website Care Membership is proactive care, so we hope to prevent anything from happening. However, in the case your website gets into a bit of trouble, we will be there to correct the issue and bring it back online right away. We cannot promise your website will not be hacked but can promise we will do everything in our power to prevent it, as well as assist in the restoration and cleanup of the website with one of our backups.
No, we consult, advise, coach, and can even manage your online marketing activities for you (as a Dedicated Webmaster Member), but we do not actually perform tasks like social media posting, link building for SEO, PPC advertising, or similar activities.
We used to do all these activities, but realized to be excellent at any of them you need to be a specialist, and we prefer working with clients on their websites and then helping them manage their marketing activities effectively so that they can achieve their goals. Through our analytics and reporting we can help you make the right marketing decisions. We become your trusted adviser who can tell you point blank, what’s working and not working, and what to do next.
We have a large Rolodex of reputable online marketing specialists, services and tools that we’ll be happy to recommend, and we’re happy to work with any people, service or tools you may already be using. As your independent marketing adviser, we become completely aligned with helping you reach your goals.
What Are You Waiting For?
Get peace of mind
Put your WordPress site and marketing support in good hands so that you can focus on what you do best.